To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Intern (Summer 2019)
CH2M & Jacobs • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
At Jacobs, our company's reach is extensive. The size, scope and importance of our business require us to be the best at what we do. But, we're only as successful as the people that keep us running day to day. Our Corporate Functions Group gives you an opportunity to be at the core of an industry-leading, global organization. From accounting and marketing to sales and contracts to real estate and facilities, there are many opportunities to bring your talents to a trusted name in the industry. Are you ready?
- Develop, monitor, track, analyze, forecast, and report on project budgets, estimates to complete, commitments, expenditures, project progress and productivity, work plans and schedules, projects cost at completion, WBS cost coding, subcontracts, and change management.
- Input or update activity data, logic, resource, progress, expenditure information and review of activity durations and logic sequences
- Provide support for project pricing
- Preparation of spreadsheets and a wide variety of routine cost analyses, cash flow, and other cost related evaluations
- Set-up, monitor & report earned value progress measurement systems for projects, including analysis based on input from project leads
- Going into the 2019 fall semester, candidates must be enrolled in an accounting or finance educational program at a local university
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>