Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated u201CLearning Weeku201D where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
***This position has a start date of June 28th, 2021About The Team
CeB (Consumer eBanking) Conversions team is a team that is in high-demand and dominates our competitors by providing our clients with best conversion and implementation experiences. We are a strong team of fun, highly talented, enthusiastic, forward thinking, team-oriented individuals who strive for quality and efficiency. You will never be bored as we offer plenty of growth opportunities and have many different types of projects to work on due to the robust functionality that our online banking product has to offer to end users and clients. The opportunities for learning and challenging oneself are endless as the product is divers and the tasks varied.
Our management team focuses on employee happiness and great culture that understands importance of work/life balance. We encourage team members to participate in process improvements as we are ever growing and evolving. You will have a voice with us. If you enjoy collaboration, innovation, and a fast-paced environment we are the team for you!What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Python Programmer to join our data conversion team and help us develop and maintain various software products. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in data analysis and work well in a team. Ultimately, you'll build Python data conversion applications that align with our business needs.
What You Bring
- Write effective, scalable code
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Added Bonus If You Have
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational experience in at least one popular Python library (like pandas, NumPy)
What We Offer You
- Database proficiency (oracle or Db2)
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Programmer Analyst E, Associate Development Program
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Programmer Analyst E, Associate Development Program
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.