Kelly Services is seeking a Legal Receptionist for our specially client in downtown San Diego, CA. Pay is $17.00/hr. and parking is paid for. Hours are 8:45am to 5:45pm Monday-Friday. Temp to hire opportunity with benefits available in the first 30 days!
Provides exceptional customer service to the firm by performing a variety of job duties and responsibilities within the Legal environment. Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
• Meets and greets all visitors and employees to the firm, providing them a professional welcome, going above and beyond in their service approach.
• Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times.
• Answers all incoming telephone calls made to the firm, by following firm/Ricoh phone etiquette expectations and ensuring communication at a professional level.
• Engages in company and community service events or firm initiatives, philanthropies.
• Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space.
• Provides “value added” services as approved by Site Manager/Supervisor.
• Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm.
• Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture.
- Understands firm culture and expectations in regards to greeting clients and other visitors to the firm.
• Two years of administrative assistant experience. Law firm experience a plus.
• MS Office proficient
• Professional communicator
• High school diploma or GED
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue