KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Entry Operator III
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Work Order transactions of inventory usage into ERP systems.
- Inventory reconciliation and some cycle counting.
- Cycle counting when requested.
- Material transfer transactions in SAP ERP system.
- Enter transactions of material usage in ERP – SAP
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills and understanding of cGMP regulations.
- Ability to follow procedure.
- Understand and train on OSHA requirements and shipment of Hazardous Goods.
- Overtime or weekends may be required.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma
- Read and Write English proficiently.
- 1 to 2 years of transaction experience in ERP systems.
- Forklift certification for reach truck.
Enterprise Resource Planning