To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX 76001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CMS Web Developer
D.R. HORTON, INC. • Arlington, TX
Posted 9 days ago
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a CMS Web Developer for their Corporate Marketing Department. The right candidate will provide development in the area of Sitecore Content Management System (CMS), the Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) and other digital functionality associated with Sitecore. This role will maintain and build our Sitecore CMS applications. The CMS Web Developer will work on multiple projects and campaigns at a time.
- Perform systems analysis and development
- Perform architecture development and maintenance
- Provide thought leadership with respect to the latest digital marketing trends, emerging technologies and innovative thinking in regards to Content Management, Advanced Website Development, Microsoft Digital Services and Sitecore CMS.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including project management, to develop initial concepts for projects and produce (detailed, task-based) level of efforts (LOEs).
- Gather and document functional and technical requirements for digital engagements
- Participate in client-facing and internal wireframe and composition discussions, providing technical insight to the IA and creative teams.
- Perform problem determination correcting defects, which are found by the end users
- Complete estimates as to how much work is involved for all the project tasks, and perform analysis to achieve the best design solution
- After completion of the development tasks, performs testing, then initiate end to end testing and validation with the end user
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly as it pertains to Business Requirements, technical documentation and test cases
- Ability to evaluate skillsets, conduct code reviews and communicate the evaluation in a meaningful and promoting manner.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Candidate must have extensive development skills in Microsoft .Net framework, including C#, ASP.net, Web Forms, MVC, Webservices/WCF and related technologies.
- Additional preferred skills are T-SQL, DHTML, Java Script, UML, OO methodologies and experience with load testing tools as well as setup and management of a full life-cycle development environment
- Sitecore configuration and customization experience using desktop and API Web services experience including search configuration
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, e.g., Scrum and Waterfall
- CMS Systems (administration and/or development level experience): Sitecore (.Net), Wordpress, Mobile site implementation
- Microsoft Digital Services (.Net, Azure etc.)
- Consulting on SEO requirements
- Web Analytics (Sitecore, Google Analytics)
- Database Design (SQL Server)
- 5+ years experience delivering technology solutions within a 100+ person organization (market or interactive agency is preferred), preferably leveraging the .Net framework
- Minimum four (4) years .Net development.
- Minimum (2) years T-SQL
- Minimum three (3) year RDBMS (Oracle 8i/9i, Microsoft SQL 2000 or IBM’s DB2)
- Sitecore CMS Certification preferred
- Some travel will be required