Competitive Base + Commission
Summary: We are looking for someone fairly new into the workforce with 3-5yrs max with their most current year being in recruiting.
Purpose of Position: To achieve Mortgage Loan Originator and branch recruiting objectives and oversee the full process of identifying leads, nurturing them through each step towards commitment of qualified Mortgage Loan Originator or branch offices joining our platform. This requires a full understanding of the platform and company culture and the articulation of such.
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
§ Establishes contact with potential candidates in target markets;
§ Builds relationships with possible Originator, Sales Manager, Branch Manager recruits as well as other industry professionals that can be a conduit to candidates;
§ Attracts candidates through consistent daily activity of calls, emails, data base development, CRM campaigns, LinkedIn messages, other social media broadcasting, blogging and other methods to make contact with candidates; cold calling; networking and other common and uncommon ways to make connections to the desired audience;
§ Determines and understands candidate or branch qualifications; performs due diligence and asses a full scope of personnel economics, quality and reputation;
§ Directs and arranges next steps such as discovery calls with management, round table sessions and a warm pass off to Branch Manager for on-boarding transition steps;
§ Abides by company core values in marketing approach; persona held out to the market place and looks for this in candidates. Qualifications:
• This position is prohibited from discussing and/or negotiating loan terms with borrowers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• Experience in mortgage sales is preferred;
• Experience in creating sales and marketing strategies;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Solid verbal, written and organization skills;
• Ability to make formal presentations both internally and externally;
• Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate on and explore alternative solutions with management;
• Ability to understand opposing points of view on issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality;
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook, and Word;
• Previous recruiting and interviewing experience;
• Ability to present in a professional manner.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Sales Recruiter (Mortgage) – Remote