To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoboken, NJ 07030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Hoboken, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Hoboken, New Jersey (NJ). Essential Functions:
- Manage internal requisitions for 50+ job openings
- Contribute to business transformation by overseeing a streamlined recruitment process
- Help determine internal applicant requirements by understanding job descriptions & job qualifications
- Develop a pre-screen process within Taleo or other way to down select internal candidates
- Work heavily in Taleo applicant system
- Communicate positively with all levels of management on applicants
- Work with our Company People Services team offshore to establish interview schedules
- Track, document candidate feedback
- Create analytics reporting, pivot tables & data sets from both Taleo and Fusion HR
- Partner closely with the Global Product HR team
- Responsible for ensuring processes you are driving are compliant both Federal & State requirements
- Manage special ad hoc HR projects as needed
- Proven experience in Recruitment Space & Project Management; Able to manage internal transformation
- Taleo Experience - Must Have
- Proven work experience in talent acquisition
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Ability to deal with a variety of levels within the organization
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with Taleo Recruitment recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Google Sheets, Excel, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Have knowledge or experience with global recruitment
- Have experience and broad knowledge of Human Resources
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Supports diversity & inclusion
- Results driven
- Can work in a fast-paced environment