Application Analyst Sr - QMS Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
The Application Analyst Sr position works on Business application configuration, optimization, and support in a manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify Quality Management application through configurations and/or cusom development to maintain, improve, and extend the capabilities of the exiting systems.
- Maximize the use of all functions and features of the Quality Management systems to benefit the organization.
- Secure Quality Management systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintaining documentation system architecture and define application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools.
- Upgrade Quality Management systems by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
- Assist validation activities of cross functional teams that include technical functions such as IT, SQA, Business Subject Matter Process Experts
- Responsible for building reporting and dashboards
- Develop solutions to complex problems
- Coordinate and manage functional, user acceptance, validation and performance testing
- Knowledge expert in Arthrex core application systems
- Oversight and/or Expertise in application configuration
- Participates in gathering user/customer requirements
- Ability to train users on QMS and related systems
- Maintain documentation and change control
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and improvements in efficiencies
- Participate in writing specifications for business requirements
- Project Management
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience in at least one of the following (two or more preferred):
- Quality Management System (QMS) - IQVIA Smartsolve or TrackWise Legacy experience a plus
- Document Management System (DMS) – SharePoint and/or Open Text Documentum experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (Life Sciences experience a plus)
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Crystal Reports Experience (2+ years)
- Validation Experience (2+ years)
- Understanding of database structure, tables and creating joins
- SQL Server Reporting Services (2+ years)
- DevOps Framework and Scrum methodology experience a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills and customer service orientation
- QMS, PMP, SAP, Microsoft certifications a plus
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture concepts a plus
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. MS Office, SQL server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, ERP and partner software applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Microsoft Share Point