To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The GEO Group, Inc. • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facility: MESA VERDE ICE PROCESSING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable): $13.88
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, performs daily office clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties. Clerks may be used in various departments and perform similar duties related to the specific function being supported.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones, directs calls, and takes messages.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related clerical duties.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and inmates.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.