Position Summary...What you'll do...
Youll sweep us off our feet if:
Exposure in Telecom Procurement ( Good not for resale) - Procuring Data circuits, Wireless, Wireline, Voice, Data Plans
- Exposure in working/ negotiating with US telecom & Data Circuit Suppliers
- You have a great eye for detail and experience negotiating contracts with vendors to deliver beyond saving goals such as Pay-terms, SLA
- Maintaining/ Analyzing annual renewal and spend data to develop procurement strategy
- You are knowledgeable of procurement process and use of tools such as Coupa/ Ariba/ SAP (for sourcing) and CLMA (Contracting)
- You have developed effective RFQ/RFPs
- You have experience obtaining Stakeholder alignment & managing multiple suppliers
- You are proficient in developing Sourcing Strategies, managing subcategories
- Youre organized, disciplined, customer centric and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Youre stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
- Experience level 3+ years in the domain
Youll make an impact by:
Contracting: The ability to develop and lead contract negotiations with vendors, while collaborating with the business stakeholders and legal team.
Build Effective RFPs: Modeling historic and real time market data to identify the right suppliers to support our company objectives.
Engaging Stakeholders: Identify and meet with both internal and external teams to drive value and deliver savings.
Building strategic Sourcing Strategies: Maximize relationships with new and existing suppliers, understanding, and evaluating their products and capabilities and negotiating advantageous rates. Build internal partnerships and support our company goals.
Interpreting Spend Analysis: The ability to read, analyze and tell the story from data and spend to build a TCO model.
Operating with excellence: Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
Role will be based out of Bentonville, AR
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, economics, technology, or related field.
Option 2: 2 years experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data modelling, data analytics, and data management, Experience in procurement, including strategic sourcing processes and reporting., Microsoft Office - ExcelPrimary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America
- Attention To Detail
- Contract Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Modeling