Global Sales Enablement Manager provides sales training for the sale of our products and processes on a regional basis. Responsible for the overall effectiveness of developing, implementing and driving scalable sales training programs on all of the account level, distributor level, and manager level. This role manages and conducts training of new commercial hires through all phases of training from initial phase to completion of the program and develops the sales training materials and processes.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Partnering with Marketing Communications Team on the development of marketing collaterals and market-specific needs, creative development and platform development.
- Collaborating with Application Engineering to move new or custom capabilities into the standard product's workflow.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary staff training, development theory and methods, and provide suitable interpretation to Directors, Managers, and staff within the organization.
- Producing scalable and evolving sales strategy, plans, and presentations to meet training and development needs. Manages training delivery, measurement, and follow-up as necessary.
- Designing training courses and programs necessary to meet virtually all training needs.
- Planning and delivering training courses personally where necessary to augment any training that’s provided externally or internally by others.
- Actively seeks feedback from channel partners on tools and techniques that would increase their effectiveness.
- Providing field administration and product knowledge and clinical training to newly-promoted representatives; includes the development of an online customer training platform.
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH:
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Creating content that intelligently delivers an understanding of the unique needs of each audience and marries it to solid core business practices, sales processes, sales efficiencies, and product expertise.
- Owns the organization of the content for delivery by account managers and distribution partner sales team.
- Coordinating the tools and process for presentation as per the sales methodology.
- Developing expert-level competency on the fundamentals of the sales and sales leadership methodologies.
- Planning, developing and implementing the strategy for direct and indirect team training and development. Establishes and maintains appropriate systems for measuring progress.
- Liaises with functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Owns the content and tool for pricing. Coordinates updates to pricing with Product and Commercial management.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 6+ years of progressive experience in a sales training role required; 5+ years of regional sales training experience is preferred.
- Routine travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews Marking Systems is a global supplier of printing solutions for product identification, branding, and traceability. We offer robust and reliable systems of unmatched quality for marking needs across packaging and industrial applications, including a full line of high-resolution inkjet, laser, and drop-on-demand valve jet technologies, high-performance inks, and integrated solutions for marking and coding automation. With over 160 years of marking and coding experience, we’ve established a global reputation as a premier innovator and manufacturer in the marking and coding industry. Matthews Marking Systems is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving