At Greene, Tweed, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class polymer expertise and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from a multi-national industry leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
If you enjoy continuous learning and are excited about working with and creating technological solutions, explore career opportunities with Greene, Tweed.
We are currently searching for an IT Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES – MII) Specialist
This position will work with multiple locations/businesses globally in the support and continued improvement and optimization of MES.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The MES specialist will work with our outsourced strategic partners and our manufacturing community to develop and deploy a broad array of MES functions primarily utilizing the SAP MII platform, although not exclusively MII.
- Provide detailed business process and functional specification and design for programming resources and project teams
- Deploy and train global user base on new solutions.
- Participate or lead projects that utilize the MES system
- Stay abreast of current information and developments concerning MES
- Guide users in defining requirements for added features, problem resolutions and proper application utilization.
- Guide process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating changes to impacted locations.
- Act as liaison between functional departments/regional locations and the IT dept.
- Perform unit testing to ensure developmental needs meet functional requirements.
- Presents potential solutions to stakeholders.
- Develops and implements process improvements by actively participating on cross functional teams.
- Supports changes to existing processes or implements new processes within MES.
Note: This Job Description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the Supervisor. All requirements are subject to change and updates.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K savings plan, paid time-off, tuition assistance and more, to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
Greene, Tweed, a Federal Contractor, is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
NOTE: Greene, Tweed is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities, unless they have a written agreement for the position they are contacting us about. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at GT without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Greene, Tweed, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Greene, Tweed as a result of the referral o
Six Sigma Methodology