To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60661
- Hemant Baradwaz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
- This is a contract role expected to last through the end of 2019.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 25.90 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensuring all Client Margin Calls covered on a daily basis.
- Dealing with Client Trade & settlement queries on daily basis
- Investigation and resolve of any margin call discrepancies
- Identify and escalate fails in a timely and accurate manner to Credit/Risk Management, Collateral Risk Management and Operations Management.
- Requesting / Booking of FX transactions for all client base
- Dealing with collateral bookings & releases, Pledged & Lodged.
- Responding to client inquiries, and when needed, coordinate with the appropriate Front/Middle Office as well as the core processing area in order to facilitate resolution
- Developing a complete understanding of Bank policies and departmental controls and procedures.
- Experience within Financial Services / Banking industry
- Bachelor's degree required
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.