To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrison, NY 10577
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Director of Front Desk Operations
WESTMED Practice Partners • Harrison, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Associate Director of Front Desk Operations is responsible to oversee all aspects of Front Desk Operations and workflows. Participates in key communication efforts and builds strategic working relationships with Front Desk Associates, Patient Experience Managers, Site Directors, Sr. Director of Operations, Director of Patient Experience and organization personnel. Works with the Sr. Director of Centralized Service to develop optimal workflows relating to Front Desk and to ensure that the Front Desk Operations meets organizational requirements, specific goals, objectives, budgets and performance standards. Guides Front Desk staff to sustain a consistent workflow throughout the organization that meets the business requirements and provides an excellent patient experience.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing front desk workflows as part of the Revenue Cycle Team. Works in tandem with a Revenue Cycle departments as well as the IT Team, Marketing and other functional departments throughout the organization.
- Responsible for planning and managing implementation of new front desk protocols.
- Assuring that front desk work flows are consistently adhered to at all locations.
- Plan for training as needed.
- Understands and evaluates business needs as presented from various WPP or WMG departments that may relate to front desk protocols
- Rounds at all Front Desk throughout the organization on a weekly basis.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves Front Desk Operation related problems and issues.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, evaluation, disciplining and termination of Patient Experience Managers (PEM)/Assistant Managers. Works effectively in this role with PEM dual reporting structure to Site Directors.
- Oversees the daily management of Front Desk Operations. Effectively communicates Policies and Procedures in a consistent and timely manner including cash management.
- Collects data, prepares reports, analyzes statistics and budget reports, and answers correspondence as needed. Oversees the Front Desk Dashboard and hold managers accountable to meeting goals.
- Serves on organizational committees and attends management meetings as requested.
- Participates in and contributes to the achievement of an excellent patient experience. Committed to the organization’s initiative for “all hands on deck” for unsurpassed excellence in all patient encounters.
- Respond to patient concerns and promotes quality patient care and service.
- Assure that PEMs throughout the organization effectively round at their respective areas to assist with patient, employee or process issues that arise. Assures PEMs monitor front desk and waiting areas for cleanliness and clutter and unauthorized signage.
- Hold PEMs accountable for assuring wait times in waiting areas are effectively communicated and managed.
- Healthcare background required
- Management experience required
- Ability to understand issues from a 360 degree perspective
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulation
- Knowledge and experience with EMR and Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Medical terminology is essential
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple activities with limited supervision
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to motivate staff to meet department productivity goals
Here at WESTMED Practice Partners, one of the most successful management services organizations in the United States health care community, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being “Smart" & “Nice". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations.
WESTMED Practice Partners is a healthcare management services company that has evolved from the success of the Westmed Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country. In partnership with our clients, the mission of WESTMED Practice Partners is to improve the health of the communities we serve. We seek to grow the quality and efficiency of outpatient healthcare services by the design and management of free-standing, comprehensive medical offices with a focus on primary care. For more information, visit our web site at www.westmedpartners.com
We provide a modern office environment, state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as competitive benefits and salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, free copays for employees who see Westmed physicians, discounted vision glasses, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k and profit sharing, flexible spending plans, and more.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.