Closing on:Open Until Filled
Manage various engineering projects in support of assigned capital improvement projects, private development, cross connection program, and day-to-day operations and maintenance of water distribution, wastewater collection or assigned facility. Supervise staff responsible for performing a wide variety of professional engineering work.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree, from an accredited College or University with major course work in Engineering, plus six (6) years Professional Engineering experience to include four (4) years supervisory experience in a management and/or administrative capacity.
- Licensed as Professional Engineer
- Must Possess a New Mexico Professional Engineering License within 1 year of hire
- Possess a Valid New Mexico Driver's License or a Valid Driver's License from another State converted to New Mexico within 1 month
- Driving Record consistent with being issued an Authority Operator Permit by Risk Management
- Depending on location or if assigned to a safety position must submit to ozone medical exam prior to hire and at least every 3 years after hire.
$79,684.8 - $105,164.8 Annually
- Professional Engineer
- Risk Management
- Water Supply
- Water Treatment