- Under the direction of a supervisor, works with a team of people to operate and troubleshoot production equipment and perform product quality tests.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and safety procedures with a goal of delivering product that is in specification at desired rates and yields.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and have reliable transportation.
- Will be required to follow all safety policies, procedures and ware personal protective equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Substantial interpersonal and team participation skills
- A strong work ethic
- Works comfortably in a self-managed environment without direct supervision at all times
- Must have reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience desired
- Will need steel toed shoes, safety glasses will be provided
- Must be able to comply with attendance policy and standards
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Standard Operating Procedure
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Quality Assurance