About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Within assigned districts, support the efforts to maintain satisfactory targets for cost controls and growth. Proactively follow up on accounts in jeopardy and lost accounts.
- Perform daily route check-in by reviewing and approving invoices, deposits and other necessary documents for accuracy. Conduct weekly route observations within assigned districts.
- Execute prescribed action plan and truck audits when directed/as necessary.
- Support the efforts to drive company Action Plans and hold the route organization accountable for executing against those plans.
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain a continuous focus on customer service. Make direct service calls and resolve service concerns.
- Maintain close coordination with production department to resolve shortages and other production related opportunities.
- Through implementation and execution of company safety initiatives, create an environment where safety is a primary concern.
- Partner with the sales organization to identify areas of growth.
- Periodically fill in on routes to cover for sick days, vacation, etc.
- Achieving defined milestones to progress to DM position, ideally within 9-12 months.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of service industry experience ideal
- Must possess current and valid driver's license and where required meet DOT requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to operate a Step Van or similar vehicle
- Prior P&L accountability and/or Contract-Managed service experience preferred
- Strong customer service and sales results
- Able to handle exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extremely hot/cold temperatures.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long hours.
- Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance
- Solid computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Ensure Financial Integrity