Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Does the chance to work with a reputable company excite you? Apply today for your next job through Robert Half Finance. As a Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should excel at all levels of analysis. This rewarding full-time job includes a robust compensation package, including benefits, and the possibility to grow.
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles