Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Lead MuleSoft Developer to join our team to support our government clients. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
- Develop, upgrade, test, implement, and document software components of client applications.
- Work independently and/or within teams throughout all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Communicate with end users, business analysts, and systems analysts to determine features, requirements and solution design.
- Develop enhancements to suite of applications using leading software principles.
- Document technical specifications and designs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues as needed.
- Adhere to established design, coding, naming and standards.
- Participate in code reviews and apply corrections as required.
- Adhere to change control processes.
- Write/revise documentation including operations and user guidelines.
- Define and document requirements and develop supportable application solutions to automate business processes.
- Lead development efforts consisting of multiple developers or multi-thread development projects.
- Collaborate with end users, business analysts, and systems analysts to determine features, requirements and solution design.
- Design, document, and enforce architectural and design standards.
- Gather and drive stakeholders requirements and product vision through the planning, analysis, development, and testing phases.
- Process a thorough understanding of the data, sources of data, and relationship of data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex application issues as needed.
- Advise others on detailed specifications for translations into structure application programs conforming to established CIOO methodology and standards.
- Accountable for completion of work on time to meet business performance expectations.
- Supervise the writing/revision of program documentation, application operational procedure and client user guide in accordance with standards and client needs.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience; > 5 years of experience developing code and managing projects in the required technology area.
• Advanced knowledge of software tools, platforms, and processes required to support development in and around MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform -- Expert level Experience with SOAP/REST web service, RAML, DataWeave, MUnit, cloud hub, Element Handling.
• Expert knowledge of databases and related tools and utilities (as applicable above); problem-solving skills and proven record of working well in a team environment.
• Advanced proficiency in analysis, leadership, and communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational level
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead MuleSoft Developer (REMOTE).
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location is $110K -$137K
The base salary range for the tagged location is [recruiter to insert salary range]. This role may be eligible for other compensation, including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full-time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead MuleSoft Developer (REMOTE)
- Business Processes
- Cloud Computing
- Code Review