Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Master Electrician will report to the Program Manager and will work to support the US and World-Wide deployment, installation, maintenance, and repair of the equipment in order to meet contact requirements. The Master Electrician will have duties to include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Will be required to travel extensively both within the Continental United States (CONUS) and internationally Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to work on Silent-Aire manufactured systems. As part of a 2 person team, the Master Electrician:
- Will be required to travel to each location to perform the initial startup and commissioning of each unit.
- Will be required to travel to each location 2 times per year to perform scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Will be required to travel to each location as necessary to perform unscheduled repair/break-fix maintenance. Will be required to depart on an unscheduled repair/break-fix trip within 18 hours of notification unless scheduled for, or on, approved paid time-off (PTO) leave.
- Will ensure that all electrical systems that make up and/or are part of the equipment are fully up to current US and International electrical codes.
- Will ensure that the units are fully grounded in accordance with pertinent electrical codes.
- Will assist with the identification of needed spare parts, tools, equipment, materials and supplies and the creation of needed Purchase Requests to procure those needed items.
- Will assist in the packing and crating of spare parts for CONUS and OCONUS shipping.
- Will produce an After Action Report (AAR) for each trip completed within 72 hours of arrival home.
- Must adhere to all US Government security requirements at all work locations and must adhere to all security regulations necessary to maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Carry out other special assignments and duties as assigned.
- Must have a full ten years’ experience working as a professional Electrician with all types of residential and commercial electrical systems to include the installation, diagnosis, and repair for those systems.
- Out of those 10 years, 5 of them must be demonstratable to be working at the Masters level working on large commercial 480 volt medium voltage systems to include large horsepower electrical motors.
- Must hold a valid Master Electrician license from a State that issues this level and type of license or be able to show certifications and experience that is the equivalent of a Masters license.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working with Direct Digital Controls for building systems to include Building Automation Systems/Building Management Systems. A current or past certification with Schneider, Siemens, Honeywell, and or Johnson control systems is strongly desired.
- At least 3 years’ experience working OCONUS (outside the United States) is strongly desired.
- Must have demonstratable skills in diagnosing problems with large complex electrical systems.
- Experience in providing comprehensive and concise written & oral briefing information to senior management and customer staff.
- Direct, hands-on experience in CONUS and OCONUS Facilities Operations and Maintenance programs is desired.
- Must have basic computer skills with Outlook Email, Word, and Excel software programs.
Security Vetting: Must possess an active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance or the equivalent from another US government Agency. Must maintain eligibility at the required security level for the duration of the contract.
Passport: Must hold a valid US Passport with an expiration date out at least 18 month or be able to get a US Passport.
Medical: Must pass a drug screen and physical examination that shows fitness for the duties and required travel as described within this Job Description.
Language Skills: Strong professional, oral and written English communication skills, to present, facilitate and disseminate information.
Work Ethic: A strong commitment to be a part of a high performing team which delivers high customer satisfaction.
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Master Electrician
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement