To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Sales Director
Weichert, Realtors® • Seattle, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates is hiring a Franchise Sales Director for their Seattle, WA location. The Franchise Sales Director is responsible for increasing company revenue, brand recognition, good name, and presence in an assigned geographic area. The position targets and converts high quality independent real estate companies and affiliated companies whose agreements are expiring into the Weichert System, as well as top quality real estate professionals who may work for other brokerages in a management capacity or as a top producing team that have aspirations of owning their own Real Estate Brokerage.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifies, cultivates, manages and tracks new franchise opportunities.
- Meets/exceeds all sales goals; responsible for appointment setting, weekly sales calls, and conversions. Makes cold-calls and sets in person appointments.
- Utilizes data obtained from the MLS to research target markets and prospects, and to obtain a complete understanding of the dynamics of the market.
- Builds and promotes relationships, and makes sound business determinations on all prospects.
- Creates a detailed business plan including territory management, key prospect target list and activity plans/management to ensure individual goals are met
- Responsible for application timeline. Qualifies and convinces prospects to attend a Weichert Systems Tour; follows-up tour by scheduling a Company presentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Five (5) or more years of related sales experience
- Ability to carry prospect through the sales conversion process, to closing the deal (with the aid of a manager), and for maintaining/building a personal relationship on the go forward
- Ability to conduct appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as contact management software and mapping software
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills