Bonaventure of Vancouver
is a BRAND NEW
Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community looking for a dynamic and efficient Registered Nurse
to join our team. Bonaventure of Vancovuer is a community committed to providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we’re looking for a Registered Nurse who will help us deliver on that promise. The community RN promotes and monitors the health and wellbeing of our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents and teaches and trains our care staff; they are integral to ensuring that our residents are receiving consistent quality care and that our staff is serving them accurately. They have the privilege of getting to build relationships with the residents, their family members and the staff, and provide peace of mind knowing that a licensed professional is part of the care team.
This position is ideal for an individual who is thorough and detail oriented, adept at teaching, and thrives more in a consultant role than a hands-on role. They must be focused on quality assurance and customer service and driven by a passion for serving seniors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing accurate nursing assessments and contributing to quality service plans
- Help to educate and guide staff in delegated tasks
- Monitor the condition of residents and initiate actions in response to changing needs
- Serve as a liaison between the resident, their family members and the community
- Ensure orders are accurate and that all treatment is appropriate
- 1-year experience as a licensed Registered Nurse, preferably in a community-based care setting
- Knowledge of basic principles necessary to provide competent nursing care
- Ability to assess human response to actual or potential health problems
- Ability to communicate well, both written and orally
- Ability to relate to individuals from a variety of diverse ethnic, cultural, and educational backgrounds
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management and community-based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records
- Be a Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of employment
The Registered Nurse traditionally works Monday through Friday regular business hours. There is some flexibility in scheduled hours, with availability by phone.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
RN, Memory Care, Dementia, Health Services, Nurse, Nursing, LPN, Clinical Services, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee.
: Nurse, RN, DON, director of Nursing, Assisted Living Facility, Registered Nurse , LPN, RCC, Memory Care Coordinator, MCC, Dementia Specialist, Alzheimer’s Specialist, Resident Care Manager, Clinical Services Manager, Health Services Manager
Medication Therapy Management