Airswift is looking for a Research Technician to work with one of our major clients in Richmond, CA, on a 6-months contract.
- Works directly with Research and Development Project Managers to support and execute testing validation for chemistry development teams.
- Designs and executes appropriate test programs utilizing industry standard and proprietary lubricant performance tests.
- Schedules testing with internal and external laboratories and tracks progress.
- Manages multiple simultaneous projects and communicates the status and results by the established deadlines.
- Maintains a high degree of independence, reliability, and accountability in planning and reporting laboratory experiments.
- Utilizes tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to analyze test results and present findings to stakeholders.
- Works in both an office and laboratory setting.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Communication skills, preparing technical reports and presentations.
- Prioritization, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word