Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated.
It’s time to do more than just flip burgers! We’re looking for a person who is passionate about food! At Bonaventure, we are proud to be able to serve our residents delicious meals every day. Joining our team is your opportunity to grow as a cook and take pride in providing fantastic meals to our seniors. This isn’t just a job, it’s a calling to serve.
What does a cook do for Bonaventure? The cook position is a critical role within our dining services. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing meals and deserts per our recipes
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccably maintained throughout the shift
- Plating food for our residents
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature prior to service
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their families, vendors and outside providers
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living? Not all assisted living facilities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members. Our residents enjoy a home and community to live their golden years with dignity and respect, with an exceptional quality of life.
- Competitive pay
- Qualified educational assistance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- The opportunity to grow and turn your job into a career.
*To qualify for each bonus, please inquire at the community