Kforce's client, a growing small company in the Mesa, AZ area, is seeking a FPGA Design Engineer/ Circuit Board Design Engineer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this opportunity.
Responsibilities of the FPGA Design Engineer/ Circuit Board Design Engineer:
- The FPGA Design Engineer/ Circuit Board Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of analog and digital circuit cards, including the design of the integrated FPGAs; These designs are targeted for spacecraft electronics
- Implement circuit designs based on requirements
- Perform and document trade studies on high-risk design areas
- As a FPGA Design Engineer/ Circuit Board Design Engineer, you will develop conceptual designs (and documentation) that are easily understood
- Generate detailed designs with detailed analysis that shows compliance to requirements and good design practices
- Generate FPGA specifications (requirements)
- The FPGA Design Engineer/ Circuit Board Design Engineer develops FPGA design architecture
- Develop RTL code for flight FPGAs
- Architect and develop self-checking FPGA testbenches
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering degree, or similar field
- 4-6 years of Digital Design Experience
- Experience with PCB design and FPGA design is preferred
- Experience with FPGA VHDL design for space applications is a plus but not required.
- SystemVerilog and advanced testbench design is a plus but not required
- Experience with aerospace electronics circuit design is a plus but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Printed Circuit Boards Design
Field Programmable Gate Array
Vhsic Hardware Description Language (Vhdl)