* Performs data analysis and reporting utilizing a detailed knowledge of computer systems, data analysis and database management to support the needs of sales regions.
* Collects and manipulates data as well as create, design and develop queries to analyze, track and report internal data.
* Prepares reports and recommendations and participates in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate.
* Identifies and shares best practices amongst all sales support.
* Proactively seeks to improve knowledge and opportunities to learn about new and existing products and services available. Utilizes this knowledge in handling customer requests to add value to customer interactions.
* Develops and support reporting and BI systems across business functions.
* Design and develop reports and dashboards that are user-friendly, scalable across multiple teams, provide drill down capabilities, and supported by the agreed methods and tools.
* Perform advanced data hygiene checks and implement precautionary measures to ensure data quality.
* Verifies the collected data is within required quality standards.
* Play an active role in maintenance of reports, dashboards, and databases.
* Adheres to current standards (e.g. GDPR requirements).
* Create (wherever applicable) and maintain documentation related to data infrastructure, dashboards, reports, and analytical solutions and store in appropriate repositories.
* Assist in the development of end-user training materials.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proficient in SQL is required
* Advanced skills in MS Excel
* Proficiency in MS Office suite and web-based applications
* Experience in Tableau is a plus
* Working knowledge in CRM platforms e.g. SFDC is nice to have but not required
* Bachelor's degree holder preferred but not required
* Experience in a business or sales environment analyzing data, writing queries, and developing reporting solutions.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to relate information into actionable recommendations to optimize sales, marketing, and business initiatives.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proven customer service skills and strong customer focus required.
* Ability to learn various internal customer, sales tools, and related applications
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the sales organization and develop and maintain solid working relationships with those teams to establish trust.
* Ability to take direction and work independently yet able to work in a team-driven atmosphere.
* Willing to work on fixed night shift
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Business Intelligence Specialist
or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service