PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPENING
FLOWER MOUND, TEXAS
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Physician Assistant daytime Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in Flower Mound, TX. Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of patients.
- Assist Hospitalists with inpatient evaluations, H&P’s & follow-up visits.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for medical illnesses.
- Counsel & instruct patients and families regarding health issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes.
- Enjoy working 7AM – 7PM; 7 days on, 7 days off
- Are a Texas licensed Physician Assistant with a master’s degree
- Possess strong verbal and written skills in English
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
- Location: Flower Mound, Texas, United States
- Travel: No
- Shift: Day Job
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Basis: Hourly
- Minimum Salary:
US Dollar (USD)
- Market Salary: US Dollar (USD): 44.30
- Maximum Salary :
US Dollar (USD)
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Diseases And Disorders
- English Language
- Hospital Medicine
- Electronic Medical Record