To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Petaluma, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Keurig Dr Pepper • Petaluma, CA
Posted 1 month ago
CashierReceives funds from customers and employees. May disburse funds, record monetary transactions, and/or issue receipts for funds received. May perform administrative tasks such as answering phones, data entry, general inventory duties, etc. Position Details
- This is a full time permanent position working Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- The starting rate of pay for this position is $16.00 per hour.
- Account for money collected daily from assigned routes.
- Post any discrepancies in invoice totals compared to cash collected.
- Assist other cashiers in completing daily tasks.
- Collect settlement packets from drivers.
- Collect and record all payments received.
- Review and verify that all invoices have been included as listed on sales report.
- Organize all paperwork including invoices in numerical order.
- Identify and record problems for driver supervisor to review.
- Use of counting machine.
- Prepare bank deposits and other necessary paperwork.
- Assist accounting department with data entry.
- Acts as backup for the receptionist’s breaks, lunches, days off.
- Other tasks as needed and directed by supervisor.
- 1 year experience with Ten key by touch
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word and Outlook)
- 1 year cashier/cash handling experience
- Lift approximately 50-70lbs
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.