To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Falls Church, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to work in our Falls Church, VA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is seeking a seasoned security professional with experience in implementing and communicating compliance for the USPS in the Falls church, VA office.
The CS Analyst Senior is responsible for helping to manage the program's Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts by focusing on the Risk Management and Security Authorization activities in accordance with the applicable National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series guidelines, the Risk Management Framework and applicable Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) standards. The CS Analyst Senior will report to the CS Team Lead and perform and manage tasks related to the entire Assessment and Authorization (A&A) lifecycle.
- Support the USPS team in conducting assessments of Cybersecurity risk by evaluating USPS systems and assist with drafting Cybersecurity risk reports to highlight current architecture, mitigations, and Cybersecurity risk posture.
- Analyze, review, and critique assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance.
- Assess program security compliance, support program briefs, and coordinate and compile program security documentation for various programs.
- Provide A&A and Cybersecurity support, including Risk Management Framework (RMF), assess compliance with security technical implementation guides (STIGs), review automated scans, conduct security test and evaluation (ST&E), vulnerability assessments, and computer security responses.
- Provide results of unresolved discrepancies to the client for inclusion in that system's IA Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Interact with clients to perform policy and technical audits.
- Brief client leadership on vulnerabilities in support of the government client and prepare brief slides and summary of findings analyses.
- 5 years of experience with IT, including in Cybersecurity related fields
- Management Framework (RMF) policies, including continuous monitoring, information system security policies, standards, and procedures
- Experience with preparing compliance packages and supporting documentation and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) process and standards
- Knowledge of IA or INFOSEC concepts and requirements
- Ability to conduct security control selection, tailoring, and overlays
- Ability to analyze a security plan and perform system security analysis
- Ability to work independently
- BS degree in CS or Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience with supporting USPS in the implementation or assessment of Cybersecurity controls
- 3 years of experience with system and network vulnerability analysis, risk assessment and risk mitigation analysis, security test and evaluation (ST&E), contingency planning, and firewall policy, ports, and protocols
- Experience with Retina, Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, STIGs, hardening systems, and applying IA controls
- Experience with Nessus, ACAS, SCAP, and HBSS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.