To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Cloud Application Developer-Remote
Kforce Technology • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) that is seeking a Senior Cloud Application Developer for a Remote position. Summary: The ideal candidate will work with the platform architecture team members to understand and implement functionality for new solutions. As a Senior Cloud Application Developer working on our platform, you'll be responsible for developing modern, cloud-native, enterprise software that is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment providing online identity management, transaction processing, and security management in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and play an integral role in the success of the product delivery and quality. Specifically, you are responsible for:
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural constraints of functionality, usability, performance, reliability, cost, and scalability
- Design and implement modern single page application (SPA) web-based user interfaces using best practices such as responsive design to support new functionality
- Write and modify REST APIs using modern application development frameworks like Spring, Micronaut, and .NET Core
- Design and implement new databases and use other forms of storage to persist application data
- Leverage messaging technologies to build loosely-coupled message-based systems
- Deliver application enhancements as part of a continuous delivery methodology
- Program and execute unit test cases using test driven development practices
- Support the full life cycle of the application development including requirements gathering, design, functional and non-functional testing, release, and operations
- Develop technical documentation to facilitate hand-off of the product to an operations team
- Comply with and contribute to consistent development guidelines (coding, change control, build, versioning)
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java or .NET
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server, Oracle MySQL, or similar relational database platform
- Experience using NoSQL databases like Cosmos DB, Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, etc. highly desirable
- Highly experienced implementing web pages using HTML and CSS
- Backend REST API development is strongly desired
- Advanced level of understanding of object-oriented programming and object-oriented principles such as SOLID is a plus
- Hands on experience with design patterns (GOF, PEAA)
- Highly experienced with development of a service oriented architecture (SOA) using REST APIs
- Through knowledge of .NET Core Web API and/or Java Spring, Jersey, Micronaut or other frameworks to build RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of test-driven development including mock object frameworks such as Moq or Mockito
- Experience with one or more source control platforms such as Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion, Perforce, or other SCC application
- Experienced in Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience developing applications for Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS, or Google or other cloud platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Azure Cosmos DB, Amazon DynamoDB, Mongo DB, Cassandra, or other similar platforms
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Recent experience with TypeScript