Adventist Rehabilitation - RockvilleIf you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an experienced Director of Public Relations and Marketing, Post-Acute Services who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Director of Public Relations and Marketing you will:
• Oversee and directs the day-to-day operations of the public relations/marketing/communication needs of Rehabilitation, Home Care and other post-care service entities.
• Create and manages comprehensive marketing campaigns from concept to analysis, including print and digital ads, radio commercials, website content, social media, direct mail, publications, and community events.
• Negotiate advertising contracts with media outlets and measures ROI for campaigns.
• Develop, edit, write and approve material for a variety of audiences and various communication vehicles. These include community magazine, website, radio, social media, direct mail, online ads, blog articles, service line materials, employee newsletter and other materials, as needed.
• Support leaders, staff and physicians on PR, Marketing and Internal Communication materials.
• Respond to requests from the media. Ensures that the entire range of coverage-from media training to writing new releases to planning for print or electronic media coverage-is executed in a professional manner.
• Organize and attends community events to represent the entities.
• College degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related field required. Graduate degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience in communications, public relations or marketing.
• Understanding of healthcare, especially post-acute care, is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and address urgent issues.
• Experience with crisis communications.
• Strong writing skills.
• Ability to plan and attend events, including occasional weekends and evenings.
• Familiar with Microsoft suite of software, other database systems and statistical packages.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
• Knowledge of CRM/PRM is preferred.
• Must be creative, enthusiastic and a strategic thinker.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered!
Full TimeCOVID-19 Vaccination
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Crisis Communications
- Critical Care
- Customer Relationship Management