To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI 54304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
ENGLEWOOD MARKETING • Green Bay, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Provide financial, and various accounting related duties to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of assigned accounts
Essential job functions
• Maintain Accounts Receivable customer files and records including approved customer credit line where applicable
• Establish and cultivate a strong relationship with customers to ensure timely payments and accurate claims
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities. Communicate large or unusual claims to A/R Manager for follow-up
• Perform timely collection calls for past due accounts and outstanding AR claims
• Review customer orders over approved credit line and release new orders for shipment or deny the order based on knowledge of customer’s status
• Generate and send out invoices
• Provide backup support and oversight for cash application
• Complete reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations
• Follow established procedures for processing cash receipts
• Process credit card payments
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
• Assist with weekly and month-end closing
• Obtain approval to issue credit memo’s to clear claims for uncollectible amounts
• Provide general accounting backup support to the Finance Team
• Associates degree in Accounting
• 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Minimum of 3 years of experience servicing major retail customers preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork focus with ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to work independently in the absence of immediate supervision
• A commitment to self-improvement
• The ability to embrace and continually adapt to change
• A positive attitude even when unexpected challenges arise
• A willingness to take responsibility and be accountable for achieving personal and team results
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.