Are you customer focused? Do you have strong people skills and are you motivated to use these skills in a fast paced environment?
If so, you need to join our Hammond team! We are a national leader in the staffing industry.
A Recruiting Manager is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. He/She must possess and demonstrate a high-level of professionalism and customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced industry. Previous experience in staffing, human resources/recruiting, customer service or retail is a plus.
Advantage Resourcing = Opportunity!
- A member of Recruit Global Staffing, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. We are excited about the career building, advancement, compensation, personal and professional growth opportunities available.
Advantage Resourcing = Teamwork!
- Advantage Resourcing was awarded “Best of Staffing – Client Diamond Award”. We are extremely proud of this achievement.
Advantage Resourcing = Training and Support
- We provide you with the tool belt you need to be a winner.
Advantage Resourcing = Established and Developing Cultures
- Excellent benefits to provide a healthy and balanced life, competitive salaries, great benefits, bonus structure and recognitions for achievement.
Capabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Interacts with customers over the phone and in person
Identify recruiting needs and develop recruiting sources
Recruit, interview, make employment decisions.
Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on assignments and conduct quality control audits.
Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Perform recruiting activities, including social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing required for client assignments to maintain a pool of skilled Talent at all times.
- Determine candidate’s appropriate to submit to client and manage the submission process from initial submission through interviewing and testing and finally assisting in determining placement of candidates.
- On-board candidates and prepare for client assignments
- Manage pool of talent, including hiring, conducting performance evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact
- Interact regularly with the sales and operations staff to ensure accurate and complete communication.
- Maintain compliance, including I-9s, backgrounds & drug screening
- Participate in networking opportunities within the community both virtually and in person and develop key centers of influence
Salary plus bonus opportunity along with excellent benefit package.
Please email resume to Email blocked - click to apply