To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Sales Executive
Atos • Irving, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $13.6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Client Executive III
This position will drive direct sales into major and territory accounts by creating and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining broad deployments of BDS Cyber Security products and services. The candidate will develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in accounts and with channel partners, and leverage these during the sales process.
The position will also coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Strong domain expertise in cybersecurity required.
- Generate a qualified sales pipeline & necessary related territory/account base sales actions to maintain qualified sales pipeline at 3X assigned target goals, and accurately forecast
- Develop and execute on specific territory sales plan & update/review with leadership 1X per quarter.
- Take leadership position with broader account teams & drive necessary sales actions to identify net new clients & opportunities to enable growth of the territory/ region generating target bookings
- Maintain CRM records & update weekly.
- Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in accounts and with channel partner
- Manage and build customer base to ensure exceptional customer service and to drive new business.
- Manage and build partner base by building strategic relationships and driving new business.
- Communicate your sales activity, sales results, and forecast to senior management.
- Coordinate sales activities with resources as necessary with internal teams, such as, sales engineering, professional services, and marketing.
- Correspond with project teams for your accounts to ensure exceptional customer service and consistent communication.
- Position requires periodic travel within North America.
- Minimum 5+ years of security sales experience in the IT industry, successfully positioning & selling IT services and solutions to large customers directly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Exceptional track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas for each of the last 4 years.
- Experience selling to C level executives and Project Managers.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.