Now Hiring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant!
Job type Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Description of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
We are seeking compassionate (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants to work within our client's facilities providing support with daily living tasks, and personal care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified CNAs work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Flagstar's CNAs ensure our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or per diem; or maybe even control over your schedule, we have what you are looking for! Don't hesitate and get a hold of us today!
Qualifications of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
- Current, state certification to practice as a CNA
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated 2 Step TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
At Flagstar, we understand that our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Dedicated Office staff & 24-hour On-call Service
- Positive Work Environment
- Time and Half Pay when working on Holidays
- Paid Orientations
- Lucrative Referral Bonuses
- MONTHLY incentive programs
- Credentials 100% on us if you don't already have it!
- Medical, dental, vision and other health benefits!
- PTO Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Personal Care
- Registered Nurse Certified
- X Rays