LPN Care Coordinator AdventHealth Medical Group
Virtual Office – work from Home
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available Day One
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite childcare center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
40 hours a week
Full Time Days
Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assuring care gaps are met (for both healthy, and chronically ill patients) through motivational interviewing, implementation of standard orders and protocols, and education of patients.
- Care measures are monitored according to standards set (i.e. diabetic patients obtaining hgbA1c’s, annual eye exams, and annual foot exams) and documented and reported appropriately
- Be able to run reports to determine patients that have not been in for appointments for up to two years, and activate process(es) to get them scheduled for an appointment
- Patient relationships are developed, and are an integral part of care coordinators responsibilities
- Provide follow-up contact(s) with patient(s) as indicated to assure compliance with recommendations (assuring medication reconciliations are done appropriately). This should include (but is not limited to) lab values, x-rays, specialist visits, PCP visits, dieticians, etc
- Participates in planning, implementing and collecting data for quality improvement initiatives as directed by Supervisor
- Attend appropriate meetings and participate in committees as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s Degree or Graduate of a Technical School
- 1 to 2 Years of Position-Related Experience
- Kansas LPN License
The LPN Care Coordinator is responsible for the overall quality improvement, care progression, and transition care management initiatives for patients served by Shawnee Mission Physician Group. This will be accomplished by working closely with clinical teams and patients and their families to monitor patient outcomes. This will involve integrating clinical quality data with payer requirements; collaborating with physicians, office staff, and management to report data and perform analytics to reflect quality metrics; review discharge data and compile into SMPG electronic health record (EHR); and coordinate care between patient, community resources and other sources.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Clinical Works
- Data Analysis
- Quality Management
- Electronic Medical Record