***$3000 Driver Retention Bonus Payout!***
***$1000 paid out after 30, 60, and 90 days while being employed!***
***Terms and conditions may apply to qualify***
Route Delivery Driver-CDL B - Have a valid CDL B License w/ passenger and air brake endorsement, meet company MVR qualifications, operate a pallet jack store dolly and forklift, unload products from truck, have delivery experience and other job related duties.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
Obtain routing information, stops and customer billing daily.
Deliver Customers in the order assigned.
Transport products to the customers and unload product from truck.
Merchandise product where required, as appropriate.
Collect money from billing if required.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D, including standard transmission.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement or a valid regular driver's license. As verified by a current MVR/driver abstract, must meet all qualifications as defined under DOT Regulation 49 CFR 383.51.
- Must meet Company Driver MVR Qualification Standards.
- Must be certified with working with an electric Pallet Jack, Store Dolly and Store Jacks.
EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* We do not provide application status due to overwhelming volume. If your skills meet our needs, we will contact you to move forward in the process.*
**EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
***If you have a disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development at
301-773-5500 ext. 2975***
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)