To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Software Engineer, Sr - Clearance
The Judge Group • Aurora, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Software engineer position responsible for assisting a team of developers for software component development using C++, Java and Oracle technologies. The candidate must possess the ability to apply an extensive mathematical background to analyze, develop, and implement complex algorithms into existing solution architecture. The applicant will develop and maintain web-based and real-time software to support end user situational awareness. The candidate must be able to work with expert users and operators to identify solutions and document software development, analysis and test results.
- Networking and communications knowledge with hands on experience: able to investigate/debug and resolve network and communication issues
- Solaris/Unix, Linux
- C/C++, scripting (Python, Perl, or Ruby)
- Software experience with networking (sockets)
- Experience in writing/maintaining scripts to perform networking/Comms/system administration tasks
- Product knowledge and experience: TCP/IP, JMS, SFTP, Apache HTTP, Glass fish
- System administration hands on experience with multi-level security systems
- Must be willing to travel OCONUS (Outside Continental United States)
SCI with in-scope (5yr) SSBI
Top Secret with in-scope (5yr) SSBI
- Product knowledge and experience: Apache Tomcat
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related engineering field or current position.