Kelly Services has long-term, direct hire opportunities for LAB TECHNICIANS at one of our top clients in East Hanover, NJ.
Starting pay is $22.00/hour, working 7:30a - 4:00p (must be very flexible to start earlier or work later based on customer needs).
- Support bench-top development of product formulations and prototypes.
- Setting up, operating and maintaining laboratory instruments.
- Monitoring experiments, making observations, and calculating and recording experimental results.
- Conduct analytical testing on product samples (e.g. texture analysis, water activity, total solids).
- Collecting data and maintaining detailed record of batches, lab methods and procedures, and benchtop experimental results.
- Plant trial support as needed.
- Attend project meetings when appropriate – assess feasibility of project and provide recommendations to the team.
- Provide updates to team when appropriate.
- Experience in a laboratory setting is required.
- Attention to detail with critical thinking skills.
- Must work independently, design experiments, interpret results, and write reports.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, ask detailed questions, and multi-task.
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and be able to lift 50lbs.
- High school diploma is required, BA is preferred.
Note: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly Services branch. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your updated resume only to Email blocked - click to apply,
Why Kelly®? Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail