To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, CT
- Juliann Shadan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
Tecta America • Manchester, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Business Development Sales Representative
East Hartford, CT
Tecta America New England, one of the largest and most respected roofing contractors in the north east is currently recruiting for a Business Development Sales Representative for our East Hartford, CT location. The ideal candidate will have prior commercial roofing industry experience, possess a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Prospecting via cold-calling, door to door calls, networking and referrals
- Follow up on direct mail campaigns
- Maintain active involvement with local organizations such as BOMA and participating in networking events
- Establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with clients over the course of a sales cycle
- Perform sales presentations and partner with clients to establish their needs
- Present clients with the most appropriate solutions
- Assemble proposals and documentation for clients
- Maintain sales call log
- Conduct marketing events to generate leads and referrals
- Coordinate and work closely with Production and Service teams to develop sales strategies
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least 3 years' experience in commercial roofing or construction industry
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to reach goals
- Ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage leads and close business agreements through direct contact
- Excellent track record in developing relationships, with an emphasis on maintaining integrity and trust
- Ability to travel locally and attend networking events
Tecta America believes strongly in maintaining an excellent work environment for our employees. We believe in investing in our employees and provide a training program to build our employees' knowledge, expertise and career growth. Tecta offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits packages to eligible employees including:
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Training program
As a condition of employment, all applicants offered a position are required to complete and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.