This Accounting Clerk position will offer you top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. This Accounting Clerk position with a well-known, successful organization is a good opportunity for you to advance you career, if you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This permanent Accounting Clerk position is located in the Fort Worth, Texas, area. Candidates who feel they are a good fit should apply with Robert Half.
How you will make an impact
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Bookkeeping experience desired
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles