To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22603
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Imaging Service Manager - Winchester, VA
Aramark • Winchester, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Healthcare Technologies is seeking qualified candidates for Imaging Services Manager (ISM). The ISM is responsible for leading the diagnostic imaging team within a hospital system, coordinating closely with their Aramark business partners (Technology Managers and District Managers) to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. Key contributions include, but are not limited to the following duties:
Grow the Top Line
- Responsible for identifying and capturing growth opportunities.
- Develop high levels of customer satisfaction with Radiologists and Clinicians in conjunction. with their clinical engineering counterparts, while owning improvement plans as needed.
- Responsible for service retention and conversion of service contracts where appropriate.
Cost and Productivity
- Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of staff, including T&E, OPS, VSC, etc. to meet contractual requirements and minimize Elapsed Time to Repair (ETTR).
- Controls and manages operating expenses, utilizing CMMS platform to provide timely process and expense approvals.
- Responsible for resource sharing and labor optimization.
Lead our People
- Recruits, trains, and develops ISE staff.
- Responsible for increasing ISE employee engagement.
- Ensures highest levels of safety and compliance.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Responsible for optimizing financial decisions regarding use of T&E, OT, OPS, VSC, etc., to achieve client satisfaction and financial targets.
- Deliver on all service operating metrics.
The ability to recruit, develop, engage, and retain a strong team of in-house Imaging Service Engineers to fulfill the current and future mission of our customers is fundamental.
This position will office from Winchester, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering preferred or an equivalent major
- Minimum of three years of people management, service management, and P&L management experience
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging service business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Multi-vendor ISO service delivery experience as well as training in strategic thinking, six sigma (statistical analysis) a plus
- Self starter
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult customer situations
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran