Long Well Care is seeking CNA/Companions to provide personal care and
companionship for seniors.
you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and healthier lives now is
the time to start a career at Live Long Well Care.
other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel miles to see your next
client, it is only a matter of steps. We offer Private Duty services onsite so
you will be based on campus.
our team and meet (and even exceed) your career goals!
as a Nursing Assistant is required. Flexible schedule desired. Must be
able to work weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License.
time positions receive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits + a generous PTO
program. Our one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program offers you the opportunity to
cash out your earned PTO to take care of unexpected costs for repairs, pay for
vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.
If you have completed your
CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Elevate
Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time - 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program (request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period). Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement & 401k with match.
Part Time - 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program (request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period), Education Reimbursement, & 401k with match.
Automated External Defibrillator