BSA/AML Anti-money Laundering Compliance Analyst
We take seriously the integrity of our services and products ensuring the utmost compliance and pleased to announce a need to add to our team.
Our staff members cover global and business-aligned functions supporting the Anti-money laundering (AML), led by our Director of Card Services based in Wichita, KS.
The BSA/AML Compliance Analyst is responsible for the functions involved with the daily monitoring of the activities related to the AML/BSA operations and investigations resulting from the issuing of prepaid cards in the US and Canada. The Analyst will assist management with ensuring compliance with State and Federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and investigate potential suspicious activity, conduct investigations, and make recommendation based on findings.
- Monitor and analyze cardholder transactions.
- Complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in a timely manner; meet all regulatory deadlines for electronic SAR filing, and maintain records of all SARs filed according to regulatory filing requirements.
- Complete CIP audits, back office monitoring and online reviews.
- Create and maintain comprehensive record keeping logs for all functions.
- Responsible for helping to ensure day-to-day compliance and a robust anti-money laundering ("AML") program.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures, and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitory processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Assist with Agent site visits.
- Assist with internal/external Auditors and Examiners.
- Promote the program, including ownership of obligations, maintaining a compliance framework, serving as subject matter expert on projects, and evaluating compliance requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with current fraud and money laundering trends in the financial services industry, and obtain or maintain relevant professional certification(s).
- Ability to work as a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Knowledge of regulations within the banking, credit union or financial services industry.
- CAMS or CFCS certification preferred (or similar designation).
- Ability to take responsibility and be proactive on new matters and projects.
- Strong MS Excel working application to include but not limited to using Excel as a database, pivot tables and charts, macros and VBA editing, manage data, statistics and modeling, trend analysis, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Ability to identify trends, interpret data and apply to workflows and compliance techniques and automation.
- Experience working in the e-commerce or payments industry, preferred.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills with close attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with clarity and purpose both in written and verbal formats.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- All candidates must be able to maintain confidentiality, determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion.
- Able to work with other departments and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Attain Finance, LLC D/B/A OPT+® is an innovative pre-paid debit card company that has a direct relationship with CURO Financial Technologies Corp. established in 2010 with one of the most competitive products in the market place. We have a high-performance, customer oriented culture. Given its strong service and performance culture, excellent information technology, broad customer appeal and untapped potential Attain Finance, LLC D/B/A OPT+® is primed for continued growth and enduring success. Our energized and entrepreneurial culture is ideal for challenging your skills, expanding your experience, and growing your career.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Banking, Banker, Compliance, Specialist, Analyst, Card Services, Card, BSA, AML, Federal Bank Examiners, banking rules, regulations, Visa, Pre-paid debit card, Treasury Department's Financial Record, payment strategies, anti-money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, USAPA, Patriot Act, Suspicious Activity Reporting, SAR, Stored Value Cards, Issuing Compliance, CAMS, CFCS, ABA, American Bankers Association