To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Castle, DE 19720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Tool Specialist
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • New Castle, DE
Posted 8 days ago
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Industrial Tool Specialist. As an Industrial Tool Specialist, you will develop, support and maximize market share within the industrial segment with a heavy emphasis and directive on growing the revenue and profitability of the Industrial Tool Locations within the Industrial Services Region.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish district & regional goals and objectives to grow Ind Tool location revenue opportunities within the industrial sector.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify revenue opportunities within the industrial sector to meet district and/or regional goals and objectives.
• Growth in revenue within the Industrial Tool cat/classes of equipment within the Region. Focus and development of creating more Industrial tool revenue by utilizing the reps in the Region.
• Identify customer’s fleet, quality and safety expectations and provide direction for implementation of these requirements in purchasing, equipment maintenance procedures and on-site project management.
• Provide sales support and product expertise for Region’s OSRs pertaining to the Ind Tool product offering.
• Identify and develop new market opportunities as well as understand market dynamics, customer segmentation, and key customers.
• Develop operational efficiencies pertaining to outages and turnarounds. Work alongside Industrial Services Project Managers to implement best practices during on-site project execution.
• Stay abreast of changing safety requirements within Industrial plants and facilities.
• Communicate with other IMDMs to pass leads, ideas, opportunities.
• Communicate, assist, support and help integrate assigned Industrial National Accounts.
• Reports to Industrial Services Regional Manager. Will need to work in conjunction with DM, RSD, PCM and OSRs within the district and/or region.
• Utilize PEC to identify and target opportunities to rent IRG tool cat/classes.
• Develop and manage outage calendar within assigned region.
• Utilize Accelerate as the platform for all territory and customer management.
• Educate and train sales force and sales team on Industrial product offering and services.
• Expand customer diversity by increasing product awareness.
• Accompany sales personnel on customer sales visits.
• Increase the overall IRG offerings to the customers through straight rental, pallet and or tool box rentals, tool trailers (managed or un-managed), on-site management opportunities and other offerings by the Industrial Services Division.
• College degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
• Minimum of four years previous sales experience.
• Minimum of two years managerial experience.
• Working knowledge of different phases of Industrial construction & maintenance, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation and specification.
• Must have excellent presenting skills and oral/written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.