Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun, upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children, and adults?
Then picture yourself here, by joining the JCPenney Portrait Team! We are currently hiring immediately for Seasonal Team Members. Our Studio Employees Enjoy:
What You'll Do Here
- Paid photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules and a fun working environment
- Host store and studio discount
The Skills You'll Bring
- Capture photos that are fun and creative to exceed the customers' expectations
- Perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations
- Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
- Provide a wonderful customer experience from start to finish
Hourly Payrate: $15.00
- Minimum 18 years of age, with high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous retail, sale, service, or photography experience is preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with children and adults
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry)
Check out what it's like to work at a JCP Studio
If this aligns with your career goals, skills, and experience, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it's the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
- Data Entry