Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you thrive and excel in a fast paced environment?
How would you like to work for one of the strongest and most established brands in the natural products industry?
Solgar®, part of The Nature's Bounty Co. family, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing Customer Care Team! In this position you will answer customer calls, provide knowledge of Solgar's incredible products, answer and reply to customer inquiries by email, and perform order entry. Solgar® has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 65 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, they have never lost sight of their our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled Solgar to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process orders via e-mail, phone and/or fax for multiple brands
- Review/Release orders through EDI
- Monitor open/suspended orders and resolve issues as needed
- Proactively facilitate credit/return processing
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to service customers
- Process returns, credit memos and cancellation requests
- Create reports in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Acute business acumen
- EDI experience a plus
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required
- AS-400/or SAP experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
Electronic Data Interchange