To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Olabisi Latunde-Addey
- Phone: 6024271821
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hiring 2 Assemblers (Up to $16/hour)
Aerotek • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking dependable, hard-working, individuals to join our manufacturing team. We have openings in the assembly and expansion departments.
This is a full-time position. We currently have openings on first shift (6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.) and second shift (2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
Pay Rate: $14 -$16/hour, depending on experience, plus OT
Full benefit package including vacation, medical, 401k, and tuition assistance
- Work history demonstrating success in a production environment
- Positive attitude
- Math and blueprint reading skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Experience and capable forklift operation
- Metalworking manufacturing experience
- OSHA 10 Hour certification
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm
- 3+ months of mechanical or electrical assembly
- Be able to read and work off of blueprints or instructions
- Be able to use basic hand tools to mechanically assemble parts
- Do very basic electronics test
- Some manual soldering of electronics components
- Background in electronics assembly (preferred)
- Be able to use electrical screw drivers and other small tools.
- IPC certified (preferred but not mandatory)
- Machine operation experience
- Background check
- Drug test
- Perform product assembly operations which includes but is not limited to boards assembly, chassis assembly, conformal coating application, product test and final inspection
- Other activities might be required by the cell lead or supervisor
- No attendance issues
- Good attitude and desire to learn
- No interview required; review off of resume
- Air conditioned facility
- Health, vision, dental
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.