To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, VT 05641
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Administrative Assistant: (Vermont)
CRH Americas Materials • Orange, VT
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID: 150290
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Construction Administrative Assistant: (Vermont) We are seeking a safety minded, qualified, dependable and self-motivated individual to support the Construction division. The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining and updating files, tracking subcontractor records and insurance, track change orders; monitor the charged versus billed tonnage. Tracking cover slips (Field Quantities, Police, Flaggers) and other tracking systems. Assist with construction backlog, daily job cost reporting, certified payroll review, and special projects as needed. This position will also be responsible for ordering office supplies and managing PPE for field personnel. This position is based out of Berlin, Vermont. Classification: Year round hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Possess solid data-entry, organization, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including email, Internet, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task as needed.
- Good decision making skills and detail oriented.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisor with other duties as required.
- Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.