Medline Industries, LP is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices and home care/hospice settings.
Due to continued growth we are in need of a Warehouse Operator to join our team.
The Warehouse Operator is an integral part of our team%26rsquo;s success. Our Warehouse Operators are responsible for operating machinery to move materials around a facility for shipping, processing and receiving. This might include unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
Medline will provide you with:
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Long-term career opportunities
- Market-leading bonus opportunity and competitive hourly rates
- Full benefits after 30 days of employment: medical, dental, life, paid holidays and vacation time
- Stable work environment with a global company
- Catalogues, records, and organizes materials received at the warehouse; Arrange materials for order assembly
- Fulfills worksheets or tickets for customers by reading production schedules, order forms and requisitions
- Locates and gathers products for to move and distribute to production workers, assembly line, or to shipping areas
- Assembles, builds, wraps, sorts, and transports customer orders
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport items
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
N/A Relevant Work Experience
No experience required Additional
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Relevant Work Experience
- Business Requirements
- Forklift Truck
- Home Care